Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MyCORP/DIVE and More

To correct Freelunch2020's perception of me as a 'tai tai', I feel compelled to write about projects that kept me busy in the last month or so.
The first is my pet project that had me going and talking to city councillors, local educationists, community activists, youths and citizens who are interested in being change agents or 'interventionists'.
The second is a Community Creativity Centre that my neighbour cum 'new best friend', F, roped me into.
And the third is the Citizen Think Tank that I had the honour to be one of its moderators:
http://www.citizenthinktank.com
Now, if I only have the time and energy to undertake all these successfully to the end.

4 comments:

Mat Salo said...

Hmmm, so are you a 'tai tai' Queen? Curious, where in Perak did you go to high school to? Convent Ipoh ke? With Datuk Mrs. Jean Todt? Then you ARE a 'tat tai'. He.. Congrats on being a moderator on Citizen Think Thank, Queen!

BaitiBadarudin said...

Mat Salo:
At the moment, I'm far from being a 'tai tai' Queen though I may behave and look like one!
I went to high school in PJ with Noor Kumalasari, Anita Sarawak's sister, and visited my sis and bro-in-law in Batu Gajah during the hodlidays.
A 'tat tai' alright, but not 'tai tai'!
Thank you, mat salo, and keep on rockin' in Kalimantan.

Unknown said...

queenb, thank you for your condolences and words of comfort. I trully appreciate it.

BaitiBadarudin said...

hey, what are blogger friends for? and believe me, time heals all wounds; you take good care now