Saturday, April 01, 2006

To be Not/Nought!

"Feeling stuck in a rut or mired in some habitual ways of thinking? You know you need to break out of this stagnation, but you're not sure how. It's an ideal time to broaden your sense of possibility via travel." How I wish - the last sentence that is!

But here I am again - No Action, Talk Only - kicking myself for not having the guts for the zillionth time! To do or not to do or to do NOT/NOUGHT? Aaarrrggh (followed by tearing my hair) ...

Gotta see that Wiz at the end of the yellow brick road for vitamin Courage! Hey, Dorothy, wait up ... Can you lend me your red shiny shoes pls?

And can Oz make the challenge chicken-friendly too? Cluck, cluck! Trick question: Why didn't the chicken cross the road (or choose your fav dare, hehe)?

No comments: