Saturday, April 29, 2006

Consistency (P3)

Many of us readily admit that reading our daily 'horrorscope' (whether u believe it or not) always makes our day. So the next best thing is (not what we always have on our minds, but too scared to actualise!) the 'special reading' (free, for cheapskates like me) e.g. our Personal Astrology Profile. Call me egoistical or egotistical, but now that "I'm saving all my love for u" (hahah), I'm indulging in a totally safe zone (dig that huh? Certainly NOT gardening, I mean). Section 1: How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others
Ferociously proud and somewhat vain, you like to be impressive and to be seen as Somebody Special. You are not timid, meek, or self-effacing, and are rarely content being in the background or in the subordinate position. You are a natural leader, and do not take orders from others very well. You must have something of your own, something creative - be it a business, a project, a home or whatever - that you can develop and manage according to your own will and vision. Whatever you do, you do it in a unique, dramatic, individual way. You like to put your own personal stamp on it.
Section 2: The Inner You: Your Real Motivation
You are a gambler and an adventurer at heart, one who loves to take risks, to discover and explore new worlds, and to take the untried path rather than the safe, reliable one. You are an independent soul, freedom-loving, and often very restless. You need a lifestyle that provides opportunities for travel, movement, change, and meeting new people. A steady routine which offers much in the way of security but little in the way of space and freedom is odious to you.
Don't know how far it's true; but I do think that everyone has a double, or even multiple, personality/ies - I am sometimes "ferociously proud and somewhat vain" and other times "timid, meek and self-effacing" depending on the situations and contexts. I do enjoy being the center of attention and bask in the limelight (who doesn't?) yet like to keep a low profile (on bad hair days!) I'd rather be the boss than the coolie, and better at giving than taking orders, or meeting people half way, i.e. my way or the highway (haha!)
So, if u think u are my Ultimate Soul Mate, the Absolute Real Thing*, don't wait for me to 'claim' you as mine, my very own, no one else's in the world, then baby come to me, let me put my arms around you (this was meant to be), and show you the stair/sky/sea (whatever la) way to Haven - Teja of the Clouds
*Give up on me la, AO; after all that u had said about me, it's never gonna be u, soori (to quote Ida Nerina in Layar Lara!)

No comments: