Friday, May 05, 2006

The 20% Woman

It's been exactly three years since the historic carpark incident (there may be other carpark incidents that I don't wish to disclose here, hehe), and more than a year since the ASC episode, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Will I ever move from virtual to real space? Tired of being in my little box, making the wrong moves at the right time, or right moves at the wrong time ...
Felt much like the monotonous routine in Life of Pi by Yann Martel - a castaway with only a Bengal Tiger for company, only my tom cat is still not found ...
Like Pi too, Iz and I just couldn't get over Spike leaving us unceremoniously that fine morning after we brought him to our new place ...

2 comments:

zewt said...

hmmm... what historic car park incident?

BaitiBadarudin said...

Otherwise known as The Secret, hehe!