Saturday, March 24, 2007

BY ALL MEANS ... MARRY!

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
- David Bissonette
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- Sacha Guitry
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
- Hemant Joshi
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
- Socrates
Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- Dumas
The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?" - Sigmund Freud
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- Anonymous
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
- Henny Youngman
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
- Sam Kinison
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
- James Holt McGavran
"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."
- Patrick Murray
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Nash
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
- Anonymous
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
- Henny Youngman
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- Rodney Dangerfield
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
- Milton Berle
Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
- Anonymous
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
- Anonymous
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
- Courtesy of Ada, another NOT old girlfriend.

15 comments:

michael said...

Hi,love your space!
Welcome to my space.
From 中国

Anonymous said...

In any circumstance or argument, men will always have the last say, "Yes, dear"

Women, however can be metaphorically describe as a "ball to games".

When they are in their twenties, 22 men chase her around a large field, as in soccer.

When they are in their thirties, 10 men trot about dribbling to get her, as in basketball.

When they are in their fourties, men engage them one-on-one, just like singles tennis.

When they are in their fifties, men whack her as to go far as they can, as in golf!

I hear this one;

Wife is the TV. Girlfriend is a handphone.

At home, watch TV. Go out, bring handphone.

No money, sell TV. Have money, change handphones.

Sometime, enjoy the TV. But most of the time, play with the handphone.

TV is for life. BUT handphone, if you don't PAY, service will be TERMINATED!

Well, what can you say, life's a BITCH!

zewt said...

is it really that bad? marriage i mean.

Clark Gable of Pulau Duyong said...

ahhahaahhhahahhahhhahhhahaahhahahhahahhahahhaahahkahkahakahakahakahakhhahaahhhahahhahhhahhhahaahhahahhahahhahahhaahahkahkahakahakahakahakahhahaahhhahahhahhhahhhahaahhahahhahahhahahhaahahkahkahakahakahakahakhhahaahhhahahhahhhahhhahaahhahahhahahhahahhaahahkahkahakahakahakahak...Thank QueenB...you light up my sunday

A Voice said...

Whats the clour of the sky in your world and now this ...

I am reading something into this. But I'll not be a busy body trying to prieve.

Marriage ... Yes marriage.

After the loving, it is about living.

BaitiBadarudin said...

By all means, Voice, read ...
It's actually a response from Ada; she's telling us that marriage is not all that it's made out to be.
I concurred with Mae West that "I believe in the institution of marriage, but I'm not ready to be institutionalised."
I've served a life sentence once, how many sentences do I have to serve in one lifetime?
Unless he gets down on his knees while offering a silver platter onto my lap, LOL!

BaitiBadarudin said...

Marriage's not bad; it just depends on who you're married to, zewt.
I'm sure Julia's an angel.

BaitiBadarudin said...

Good anecdotes, BigDog, especially the 'whacking' part, which could work both ways, u know.

BaitiBadarudin said...

Glad you find them hilarious, Clark Gable!

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say?

If ever or when ever (I hope not!)I am caught in another relationship (be it with or without emotions or just purely physical and/or "biological"), with another woman, by dear wifey, my exemption clause then will be,

"I am SO MUCH, to be loved, by many"

or

"Love is like sunshine ray; no matter how much love its shining onto, it will not reduce its strength"

I know. That's why I can my self, a dog!

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa

BaitiBadarudin said...

By all means, spread the love; but NOT the 'dog', BigDog!

Jorji said...

hehehe...funny but so true!
my frens told me once, a few months after his wedding..-99% women are the same,only 1% is different,the rare one (and he's married the 99%!)...

i think the 1% is always sum other people girlfrens.

my fave one is always -"Sapa tak sayang bini wooiii!!"-by tan sri P.Ramlee.

Jadi penipu macam si jamil jugak yang best!

BaitiBadarudin said...

Siksa juga jadi penipu, jorji; kena kejar, kena maki hamun - hidup pun susah, mati pun tatak cenang woh!

Jorji said...

hehe..ye la...tapi tengok la si jamil tu..asal bukak mulut je menipu!

BaitiBadarudin said...

apa nak buat? pandai-pandailah nak hidup, dek