Friday, January 20, 2006

Oops, I did it again!

My dear, dear Digory:

There I go again, running off to another chore - fixing my car window that was jammed, or just another excuse for a 'bad hair' day?

And when I finally thought I had found the courage to drive up - I got cold feet again; this can go on forever and forever - like that Grecian mythical figure that had to carry the boulder up the hill over and over again? Only you can end this 'self-imposed punishment' by helping me boost my confidence and courage by going all the way to my doorstep, just like Digory did. or at least meet me halfway? And please, when I say 'talk and invite', I mean verbally, not via car plate numbers, it just freaks me out.

I will try visualizing a 'breakthrough' in this impasse; maybe you should too? I wouldn't expect you to follow the Prophet's (pbh) path: 'If the Mountain don't go to Mohamad, then Mohamad will go to the Mountain'; but it would certainly be a delightful change. Do surprise me.

Love,

Polly

p.s. Been praying for a miracle.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Bet's Bites:

"When the going gets tough, the tough goes gyming/shopping/yatching"*

* Denial/avoidance may alleviate the agony but don't solve the problems.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A(musing):

"Come up, and see me sometime"

- Mae West (Don't some of us wish we could get our away just like Ms West?)

No comments: